|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||30k|
|Packaging Details:||500 sheets per carton (10bags per carton,50 sheets per bag) or custom-made|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000K Sheets per week|
|Size:||A4, A3 Or As Per Customer Requirements||Color:||White|
|Thickness:||0.1mm-0.3mm||Shipping Term:||By Sea Or By Air|
|Package Method:||100-200 Sheets/ Bag||Storage Condition:||Sealed, Moisture-proof, Room Temperature Under 40℃|
|Application:||Suitable For The Whole Series Of HP Indigo Printers|
HP Indigo digital printing sheet MHP-G1 is suitable for the whole series of HP Indigo printers. It could be printed directly by digital printers with high definition and real color images.
● specially designed for the whole series of HP Indigo printers. suitable for 4-color model printer such as S2000, S5600, S7600, etc.
● It has superior aging resistance performance comparing with other similar products. After 240h’s aging test (75℃, 95%RH), the peel strength is no less than 4.5N/cm.
● No crack occurs on the printed images after lamination at high temperature.
1. Size: A4, A3 or as per customer requirements
2. Thickness: 0.1mm-0.3mm
3. Package method: 100-200 sheets/ bag.
4. Storage condition: Sealed, moisture-proof, room temperature under 40℃
|Normal Thickness||0.15mm,0.17mm,0.18mm, 0.20mm,0.30mm,0.33mm and other|
|Size||In roll or in sheet , A4,A3 or custom-made ( ( tolerance +/-0.5mm )|
|Instruction||Can be printed directly by digital printers with high definition images|
|Coating feature||digital print ink coating on one side and lamination glue coating on another side.|
|Packing||50 or 100 or 200 sheets per bag , 10 bags per paper carton , and the cartons are piled up and firmly fixed on solid plywood pallets|
|Appearance||No crack occurs on the printed images after lamination at high temperature.|
PVC Plastic cards process in general
1. Print directly to the surface of sheets
2. Hot press laminating with PVC coated overlay films when the ink dries.
3. Punch out cards from the fused materials.
4. Other art-works, such as embossing, hot stamping, hole punching, screen printing etc.
5. Finished cards.