|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20000 sheets or 2 tons|
|Packaging Details:||2000sheets per carton(4bags per carton,500sheets per bag) or custom-made|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5000K per week|
|Popular Thickness:||0.06mm,0.08mm, 0.1mm Etc||Surface:||Clean And Flatness|
|Density:||1.26 ±0.04g/cm3||Package Method:||By Roll Or 500 Sheets Per Bag/4 Bags Per Paper Carton, Or As Per Customer Requirements|
|Cool Laminating:||≤20℃||Shipping Term:||By Road Or By Sea Or By Air|
0.8mm PVC Coated Overlay Film For Plastic Card Sheet Laminating
0.8mm PVC Coated Overlay Film For Plastic Card Sheet Laminating is developed specially for Inkjet printer Ink. It’s suitable for laminating with the sheets which printed by whole series of Inkjet presses. It provides excellent peel strength and no deformation or color change after lamination.
Laminate with Inkjet printed sheet directly.
● Suitable for lamination with Inkjet printer Ink, with excellent peel strength.
● Abrasion resistant , prolong the life of cards.
● Environment friendly in the card making process, no solvent or gas discharges.
PVC Coated Overlay MCO-W model is suitable for laminating with most pvc sheets printed by various printers. It features high adhesion, no color change and deformation.
It is applicable to almost all sheet printed by various ink. It features excellent peeling strength and long aging time.
1. Size: in reel or sheet, A4, A3 or as per customer requirements
2. Normal thickness: 0.04,0.05,0.06,0.08,0.10mm
3. Color: transparent with one-side glue coating.
4. Package method: by reel or 500 sheets per bag/4-8 bags per paper carton, or as per customer requirements. All the cartons are firmly piled up and fixed on the solid plywood pallet.
5. Storage condition: Sealed, moisture-proof, room temperature under 40℃, Keep it horizontally, avoid heavy pressing and direct sunlight.
|Vicat softening point||72±2 ℃|
|Heating Shrinkage ratio||≤10 %|
|Tensile Strength||≥40 MPa|
|Thickness in mm||0.04,0.05,0.06,0.08,0.10|
|Peel Strength (90°, 300mm/min)||≥6.0 N/cm|
|Aging time (65℃ temp./95% humidity )||＞200 hours|
|Suitable ink||offset and silk screen printing UV ink, Pigment and dye ink for inkjet printing as well as digital printing ink|