|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Strong plywood package with proper soft protection material inside, suitable for long distance for sea or air transport|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Plate Size(L×W):||A4, A3 Or Custom-made Size||Plate Thickness:||1.0mm (Thickness Tolerance: ±0.05mm)|
|Dimension Tolerance:||±1mm For Length And Width||Plate Flatness Level:||Maximum 1 Mm.m|
|Surface Pattern:||Fine Silk/Rough Silk||Surface Hardness:||HRC80±20|
|Thermal Transmission:||0.04cal/℃.cm.sec At 20℃||Packaging Box:||Solid Plywood Carton With Soft Cushion Protection Inside.|
Silk Pattern Card Lamination Steel Plate MSP-S
Silk pattern lamination steel plates are mainly used for INLAY (Prelam) sheet lamination to realize silk rough surface of INLAY sheet after lamination. . It can well ensure perfect plastic card surface finish after lamination. Our plates are being widely used by many card factories in both China and foreign countries worldwide.
1. The two sides are covered with protection foils (blue thin films) to ensure good protection on both surfaces. There is no glue left after the foil is removed before the plate is used at the first time.
2. Two sides have the silk pattern in the same quality.
3. There are no scratches, dents, stripes shadows and dust on plate surfaces.
4. The edges are smooth and deburred with the round curved corners.
5. After lamination, the plates are not sticking to the laminated plastic sheets.
Plate size(L×W): A4, A3 or custom-made size
Plate thickness: 1.0 mm (Thickness tolerance: ±0.05mm)
Dimension tolerance: ±1mm for length and width.
Plate flatness level: maximum 1 mm.m
Surface pattern: Fine silk/Rough silk
Surface hardness: HRC80±20
Thermal transmission: 0.04cal/℃.cm.sec at 20℃
Packaging box: solid plywood carton with soft cushion protection inside.
Fig 1. Fine Silk pattern lamination steel plate
Fig 2. Rough Silk pattern lamination steel plate